Afternoons@Ahuja: Proprietary Audience Development
How Companies are Growing and Leveraging Their Subscribers, Fans and Followers:
Brands have an enormous opportunity to build audiences that only they can access. Email and blog subscribers, fans on Facebook and followers on Twitter are just some of the ways companies are growing proprietary audiences. The April 19th Afternoons@ Ahuja featured some of Cleveland's best companies are gaining competitive advantage by growing, engaging and leveraging these valuable assets.
Nolan Andersky, Senior Social Media Strategist, Moen & CSU Alumnus
Ashley Szermet, Digital Brand and Loyalty Manager, The Step2 Company & CSU Alumna
Monica Truelsch, Director, Marketing, TMW Systems
- Developing inbound marketing strategies that attract prospects to your content.
- Increasing the subscriber base to your email and blog.
- Effectively engaging an audience across multiple channels.
- Locating and encouraging brand ambassadors.
- How to improve your influencer marketing.
- Leveraging your audience to increase sales and profitability.