November 8, 2018
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Our most popular workshop is back for another year! Come network with forwarders, customs brokers, package companies and more! A must attend for supply chain, managers, export coordinators and anyone who touches the distribution chain in your company.
What we cover:
- Creating documents that will help reduce cost, confusion, and customs issues
- Navigating the complexities of foreign shipments and customs clearance
- Tricks on making payment from foreign buyers easier for both you and them
What we hope to do:
- Instill confidence in your company to take the reins of exporting
- Demystify export document preparation, eliminate errors and reduce administrative time and costs
- Learn where to find & how to create common export documents
- Save your company time and money
- Have some fun and give out some prizes!
Ms. Christine Burton is a Supervisor in the Trade Regulations Branch (TRB) within the International Trade Management Division at the U.S. Census Bureau. Ms. Burton joined the U.S. Census Bureau in 2011. In her current role as a Supervisor in TRB, she manages the work on regulatory matters pertaining to the Foreign Trade Regulations, the collection of the Electronic Export Information, and Voluntary Self Disclosures. She frequently travels to seminars and conferences to promote the electronic filing of export information via the Automated Export System.
Ms. Burton earned her bachelor’s degree from Hampton University and master’s degree from Johns Hopkins University. She also earned a Master’s Certificate in Project Management from George Washington University.
|DATE:||Thursday, November 8th, 2018; 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
Cleveland State University, Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs
Standard Rate: $150
Early Bird Rate: $95 - must register at least two weeks prior to event date
Group Rate: $70 per person - group rates apply to three or more individuals from the same company/organizationCSU Alumni Rate: $50 per person
|Registration:||Register online here.|