Calling all CSU Students:
Pitch your idea (or yourself) for prizes!
Vike Tank is a Shark Tank style competition in which $175 in prizes will be given away to the top three CSU students! Any major, minor or graduate student here at CSU can participate!
Pitch your idea (or yourself) in three to five minutes (with no more than 7 Powerpoint slides) in front of our panel of expert judges. See the criteria for pitching here. Or simply attend to be inspired by other CSU students, expand your horizons and enjoy complimentary refreshments and networking!
|Deadline to sign up to pitch:||Wednesday, November 20, 2019|
|Date of Competition:||Monday, November 25, 2019|
|TIMES:||12:00 noon to 3:00 PM|
|Location:||Weston Ideation Lab (BU 308)|
Additional Details for those pitching:
The Entrepreneurship Club's goal is to help empower students with tools and experience to compete in other pitch competitions such as Startup Vikes, Idealabs, Erie Hack, Entrepreneurship Immersion Week and others. Just like the TV show “Shark Tank”, participants pitch their product or service idea to a panel of judges that will evaluate the idea based on:
- Who do help? Customer Segment
- What do you do? Value Proposition
- How do you reach them? Channels
- How do you interact? Customer Relations
- How much will you make? Revenue Stream
If you need help with any of the above, do not hesitate to stop by the Weston Ideation Lab BU 308 to fine tune your idea.
- Participants need to submit their Powerpoint (5 to 7 slides) by Wednesday, November 20, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The first 25 participants will be considered for the Vike Tank Competition.
- Each participant will have 5 minutes to pitch.
- Judges will follow up with questions.
- Three winners will receive prizes.