Apply for Entrepreneurship Immersion Week:
July 26th through 30th 2020.
All undergraduate Cleveland State University students are invited to apply for an amazing learning opportunity this summer - Entrepreneurship Immersion Week (EIW). All you need is an entrepreneurial spirit and five days to immerse yourself in a team-focused, idea building environment that is sure to inspire!
Why Entrepreneurship Immersion Week?
- Meet with companies from a variety of industries on Day 1.
- Network with students from other universities across Northeast Ohio.
- Team up with students that have similar interests to your own.
- Solve real business problems for a local company.
- Present your team's ideas how to solve business problems in a Shark Tank Style Event at the end of the Week.
- Meet alumni of Entrepreneurship Immersion Week - hear how they leveraged their experience at EIW.
- Get connected to a number of local resources for entrepreneurs.
Things To Know Before You Apply:
- You must be able to attend and participate all five days.
- This is a residency program on the Ashland University campus.
- Your room, all meals and activities are FREE during the five days!
- You receive a stipend for attending and participating.
- There are only SIX spots for CSU Undergraduate students so apply early!