Undergraduate Cleveland State University students have the opportunity to present a new idea or business venture (either new or developed within the 2017-18 academic year) at IdeaVikes and then go on to represent CSU at the IdeaLabs competition on April 5th, here on the CSU campus!
- IdeaVikes is for CSU undergraduate students only. Students can present individually or as a team.
- The idea must be new and must have been developed in the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Please register your idea by 5 PM on Wednesday, March 28th, 2018 here.
Students will then participate in a pitch session in front of a team of CSU judges on Thursday, March 29th, from 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM in the College of Busines Building, BU 308 (Third Floor - off of the Innerlink).
Each entrant/team will have 7 minutes for their presentation followed by questions & answers from the judging team.
Best of all, the winner of IdeaVikes will go on to represent CSU at the regional ideaLabs competition, competing against representatives from 11 other local universities and will register with the Entrepreneurship Education Consortium.
To sum up:
- Submit your idea by 5:00 PM on Wednesday, March 28th, 2018 here.
- Pitch your idea on Thursday, March 29th, 2018 between 11:30 AM and 2:00 PM in BU 308 in 7 minutes or less.
- If chosen to move on, you will complete the requirements to participate in the IdeaLabs competition on April 5th, 2018 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM here on the CSU campus in UR 254 (Bonda Board Room, Located on the second floor of the Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs.